EVERYONE'S TALKING ABOUT BED BUGS!
What do these intrusive and invasive insects look like? Can bed bugs be easily detected? How do they get into your home? If you notice bed bugs in your home, what should you do? How do you get rid of them? What’s the best treatment for bed bugs? Find out the answers below.
Axon is an industry leader in bed bug detection and elimination.
How to tell if you have bed bugs:
- Redness or swelling in groups of 3 or 4 anywhere on the body
- Small blood stains on your sheets, especially close to your pillows
- Small black dots at the corner or outside edges of your bed
- The smell of almonds in bedrooms and living areas
You can also be sure you have bedbugs:
- If you have seen them
- Bed bug detection dogs have confirmed their presence
If you suspect there are bed bugs in your home or business, call us.
Don’t give bed bugs a chance to breed. The sooner we treat the problem, the sooner you and your family will regain peace of mind.